1. Log into your email administration portal.
2. Click on "Group Lists"
Your admin dashboard may look different than the one pictured in the screenshot depending on what features or access you have on your account.
3. If you have administrator access to multiple domains please select the domain you want to administer.
5. Configure the settings for your group list.
- "Email Address" - This is the email address that will be used to communicate with the group.
- "Subject Tag" - This is a tag that will be added to all email subjects that are sent to the group.
- "List Type" - Choose announcement list or group discussion. Announcements only send replies to the sender, whereas discussions send replies to everyone in the group.
- "Recipients" - Choose who you want your messages to go to.
- "Recipients outside <domain>" - This is where you will specify any external email addresses that you want messages to go to.
- "Authorized Senders" - Determine who can send messages to the group. Group-Only means you have to be in the group to send a message to it. Open means anyone can send a message to the group. Restricted means you can specify who can send messages to the group and everyone else is rejected.